Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sometimes It's Too Much

I'm not sure, but I would imagine most people can sympathize with me. Sometimes you can just find yourself in such an emotional rut that you can't make sense about how you feel or what you think about a ton of different things.  

The only thing you can really make out of these kinds of situations is that everything is very intense.  
...

Sometimes its amazing, sometimes its terrible.  Sometimes its just confusing.  

The only thing I can make out tonight is how much I don't feel like myself.  The only thing I know is how lost I feel in some ways and how I don't feel lost at all in other ways.  The only thing I know is how intense it is.
...

I guess it all comes down to what it is we are talking about; specifics. This isn't the place to have that conversation though.  Sorry.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. things spin out of control here on earth...thats for sure.

    keep digging into the Solid Rock...and I will pray for you...thats the thing about God, he allows us to go through some crazy stuff sometimes, but he is molding us all the while...clinging to him seems kind of counterintuitive then, but i suppose thats the way it might work...

    ReplyDelete