Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Peace

God grant me peace.

I don't want to want, I just want to be in your will.  I know if your will is my will then I may have peace.  I dont want to want anymore.  I'd just like some peace.

I am terrified when I say "peace" what I really mean is happiness.  For some reason it just seems so selfish for me to ask you for happiness.  That seems too bias; seems to lack objectivity.  I hope that is not what I mean.  

I hope I can have a level of happiness in my life knowing that I am doing your will and I am at peace with that.  Maybe they are complimentary, or maybe I'm just phrasing things in a clever way to make myself feel better.  

I do want to be happy, but if that's not really a good thing to ask for I would settle for some peace.  If peace is not a good thing to ask for... then I guess I'll wait till I'm in a position to ask for something better.  Maybe objectivity in my own introspection.  Who knows, maybe I have too much of that as it is.

Help.  Give me whatever you know I need.  We both know I can't decide what that is.

Peace, God Bless

1 comment: