Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just An Update

Today is my birthday. It doesn't feel very special. That seems sad.  I'm 20. Teen years are gone.
...

I want to start writing more. I want to write stories and plays again. I miss them.
...

I want to act more in the future. I miss it. I don't miss the process sometimes, but I miss performing. I miss some of the people.
...

Things aren't fantastic right now. Things are really hard. They suck pretty bad some days.
...

Finals are coming up. I'm not really worried about them.
...

School is almost over. It is one of the most bittersweet situations I may have ever experienced it.  I think it will be good and so hard at the same time. That's life.
...

Summer is almost here. Summer should be good. Once I really get into the swing of things I think it is going to be great. It will be tough in the beginning.
...

God is God.  Things don't make sense.  That is life.  God is God and life is life.  I wish I had the eyes to really see the blessings in my life whenever all I can seem to focus on are the things that hurt.  I know He is here.  I know He is here.  Sometimes I just don't see it.
...

Thanks for being in my life.  If you read my blog, chances are you matter a lot to me because I've asked you to read.  Blog reading is not as popular a pastime at Malone as a blogger might hope.  If you're reading this then you matter to me, most likely.  Thanks for being there.
...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment