Sunday, December 30, 2007

This May Have Potential

I'm the kind of guy who thinks about things a lot. I don't feel as though I over think things, I just cannot stop thinking until I come to some sort of conclusion about whatever it is I am thinking about. Once I can articulate whatever my thoughts are, I can move on. I enjoy this process, it has been very rewarding.
...

This blog is a place where I can come and ramble, and once I'm done rambling I might be able to really understand what it is I think, and why I think what I do.
...

I will give you fair warning and say that I'm positive some blogs will make more sense than others, and some may not make much sense at all. I have a feeling the more I think about something or talk about it before I come to my blog, the more succinct and polished my blog will come out. Either way, I think this will help me regardless of whether the blog is coherent or it isn't.
...

All that having been said, I really would enjoy it if you read whatever I write in here occasionally and respond by commenting or talking to me in person, if you feel so inclined.
...

I do hope you enjoy reading whatever you read here. (And I use the word "enjoy" loosely)

No comments:

Post a Comment